Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Days Four thru Six

A little better.  I'm almost certain that my mood is on the upturn.  During the day I'm great.  Lots of energy, happy, not hungry at all.  Then after all my peeps are in bed and the living room god starts luring me in with it's intoxicating glow, and I want meat...and bread...with salt and maybe some chocolate.  I'm trying, I really am and I think when I walk away from this raw business, I'll make some big changes to my diet, but I won't ever be 100% raw.  More on this later.

Guess who's back.  Yeah, who were we kidding?  I have three kids under the age of 6, I NEED coffee. I did discover vanilla flavored coconut milk instead of cream. 

Good Seasons make these spice packets for dressing and all you do is add oil and vinegar.  I think I'm so used to ordering ranch dressing that I've been missing out on a lot of flavor.  This salad is cucumber, tomato, avocado and a garlic salsa dressing.  

Fruit salad: Strawberries, blueberries, bananas and a splash of vanilla coconut milk. 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I need my coffee. Couldn't give that up. But the coconut milk, might try that. And the seasoning packets too. It seems common that I am without dressing, but I always have oil and vinegar.